Caique Jiu Jitsu Walnut Academy Summer Camp is coming Soon!
July 9-20, 2018 , Monday through Friday from 9 am-12 pm
Registration is now open! Register now thru May 1st.
*Our BULLY-SAFE summer camp was built to help children deal with bullying, intimidation, peer pressure and other situations common to their age groups. The camp is also great to better their Jiu-Jitsu skills. All activities will include one of the topics below. Our MARTIAL ARTS camp will address the same topics in a more challenging format. The kids will have a great work out while learning to defend themselves by using specific drills.
1. Responsibility and accountability when using Jiu-Jitsu.
2. Recognizing a threat.
3. Avoiding a potential threat by anticipating what could happen.
4. Dealing with the threat when attacked verbally or physically.
5. Distinguishing between when to use avoidance techniques, verbal techniques and when to use Jiu-Jitsu.
We offer an amazing combination of conflict resolution, self-defense, martial arts instruction, life skills, nutritional education and lots of fun! Our curriculum was built to make sure your child has lots of fun while learning, keeping them focused and motivated. Our instructors and the maximum student per teacher ratio will ensure that your kids have a safe summer with us while learning the most effective martial arts in the world. GRACIE BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU
Our Bully-Safe and Martial Arts summer camps are open to everyone.
No prior martial arts experience is required!
All of our summer camp instructors are full-time martial arts instructors with years of experience teaching children. There’s no one more qualified to give your child the best summer vacation of their life!
Classes taught during our Kids Bully Safe and Martial Arts Summer Camps offer instruction in the following topics:
- Jiu-Jitsu – Techniques
- Judo/Wrestling – Standing takedown techniques
- Self-Defense – Verbal and physical
- Intensive Striking (New in 2018) – Defensive/Counter Striking Techniques for Martial Arts Campers only
- Peer Pressure – Think about your actions before acting
- Bullying Prevention – Preview a potential threat and how to deal with it
If you have a child age between the ages of 5 and 13 years old, then I urge you to get him or her involved in our Kids Bully-Safe and Martial Arts Summer Camp. Your child will gain confidence, discipline, respect for others and learn life skills that will help shape him or her into a stronger adult.
Our camp will:
• Increase your child’s self-confidence and self-esteem
• Improve your child’s focus, self-discipline and understanding of respect leading to better behavior and better grades
• Provide your child with the skills and self-confidence to stand up to bullies and to avoid peer pressure
• Improve your child’s fitness level and athletic ability, while providing a constructive outlet for their youthful energy
• Provide your child with valuable, battle tested, real self-defense skills
• Build life skills that your child will have for the rest of their life
• Teach new skills and have a great time while making new friends